Wednesday, April 1, 2009

cant get you out of my mind

i must say i regret!!!! i took my long long holiday for granted. and in no time the torturous school is gg to start and im gg to be no where except school and home. WAD IS THIS MAN. no more sleeping till 2pm shiokness, i cant do random things as much, cant chill out with friends as much.. didnt do wad i've planned. im such a sucker. anw, yes. i've set my heart on a few tasks now and i've confidence that i can complete them :D


came back from camp. i must say the culture there and the culture over at PL has a vast lot of difference. not because there're guys arnd. is just.. haha i miss PL. i kept to myself quite abit over there. find myself rather awkward there. not an outcast, like im just misplaced in a bunch of ppl whom i cant really relate to except for a few ppl in my group.


some ppl thinks that im a quiet person, but also quite active at the same time. like a stuck in the middle thing? which agn, im damn sian of it. but this camp let me see a spectrum of ppl. from the bimbos to the damn deserve to get smack ppl. from the attract attention ppl to the very quiet but deep down inside them, there is a wild cat hidden somewhere waiting to emerge. HAHAHAHAHA. met this girl from the other bunk and we went to the toilet tgt. our mindsets about the same and we bitched about a bimbo in the toilet. JOKE man. but she made me feel so comfortable. honestly, seeing those fake fronts make me want to puke. anw, definitely made friends, exchanged nos and stuff. (:


im gg off to genting tmr night. im outta singapore soon!!! got the ringgits and off i go to go wild! excited to the max! no matter how scary the rides are, no matter how scared i am gg to be. im not gg to waste my money and try all of them.




genting! WO LAI LE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA.



aqualung! i'm gg to get his new album (: i first fall in love with his song brighter than sunshine in the movie a lot like love and also discovered that he's damn talented. he started to write songs ever since he knw how to hold a pen! at the age of 4, he started writing songs and at 16 he got recognised. KILL MEE.. at the age of four i still cant give up my milk bottle can.




i love his first album and the song strange and beautiful is oh so nice (:






I've been watching your world from afar,
I've been trying to be where you are,
And I've been secretly falling apart,
unseen.

To me, you're strange and you're beautiful,
You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see,
You turn every head but you don't see me.

I'll put a spell on you,
You'll fall asleep and I'll put a spell on you.
And when I wake you,
I'll be the first thing you see, lyric's top
And you'll realise that you love me.

No comments: