Thursday, April 23, 2009

the need to smile

blah. blah. blahhh...
school is pretty boring.. to me.
and i dont knw why i feel so dam tired at the second day of school!

HAHA. ONLY THE FIRST WEEK LEH! IM GG TO DIE.

nothing much. only a few proper lectures and a lot of crapping from the teachers.

the teachers are not very boring, they crack some lame jokes. which makes me smile just for a while. ECONS, some parts are boring while some are interesting. HAHA SHE SERIOUSLY REMIND ME OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY :




HAHAHAHA SERIOUS. NOT KIDDING. LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HER! but too bad, my lecturer still cant beat this lady. Mrs Judy Wong is hilarious man. i still can rmb the first time i met her. she called me girl when i just came out of the toilet. asked me to go to general office to get her a sisscors. the only thing that caught my attention is not her face. IS HER SHOES! decorated with shiny blue circular circles that kids would wear! the lady at general office was damn irritating and didnt quite believe that it is mrs judy wong who wanted to borrow it. hahaha!!! miss her :(

still rmb my class all went mad laughing cause she got the sleeping marks/lines on her face!!! DAMN FUNNY.


im not kidding.
my classmates are reading up on notes and textbooks :O

ONLY THE FIRST WEEK which is the honeymoon period which i've already planned that i shldnt touch anything and (TRY TO ENJOY MYSELF FIRST). before the real thing starts.

but i already feel so damn stressed when i havent even take out the notes from my bag! PPL HAVE ALREADY STARTED THEIR ENGINE AND IM STILL IDLEING!


seriously, im still wondering whether i chose the right course or not.

but if the mood in my class can just lighten a little, i will feel so much better :(


anw, this is God's plan and i have to follow Him.


I NEED TO SMILE MORE OFTEN!

HELP :(

No comments: