Thursday, April 9, 2009

HALLELUJAH!

im gg to be baptised this sunday. im happy. is like taking the next step of faith.
asked my brother to go to my church this sunday to witness? he said he cant cause he's busy. not busy with his work or wad. busy fishing with his friends. not as if the fishes in the world are gg to deplete right? im just disappointed? dad is over the other side of the world working. only my mom in the family is there to witness. im just so happy that my mom is always there for me. crap. i feel like crying now. haha my cousin will be there too! yay!


ANYWAY, im in deep shit. i need to prepare a testimony this sunday and speak in front of everyone. GOSH. IM SCARED. i might pee in my pants. definitely my face will turn instant red once i grab hold of the microphone.


ytd i met caryn! it's been a long time. haha we miss each other. we went to eat the tou huay stall over at serangoon and went to vivo to window shop cause i've got no money. ate fish sliced noodle and felt super boated. chill out at the sky park. we enjoyed the breeze and there's no beautiful scenery, only 32 cranes in total that i've counted. she ate ice cream and i swallowed air. HAHA NO MONEY. nice catching up with her. i knw she's feeling super sweet now that she's talking to her eyecandy. wah biang, good life. me leading a sad life. HAHA.


saw this particular terrier at vivo's pet shop. SO CUTE! it's quite brown, not so white. and it's only 2 months. so small. i used to prefer cats to dogs. but cats are quite self centred but the thing is they like cleanliness! caryn told me that her friend was crying and her friend's dog went to lick her tears away. awww.



pls, stop poking ur nose into everything. they will not learn like that. let them resolve everything themselves.

No comments: