Wednesday, April 29, 2009

you deserve a smack

school is fine but without counting in the waking up early in the morning and rush to school part.
guess wad now. im at home!

SUPPOSE to be in school to attend the ITAB lesson (computer IT).
I OVERSLEPT AGN. by the time i rush to school i'll miss out about 45 mins of lesson. it's 3 hours by the way. feeling really tired and worn out these days. havent really adapt the poly lifestyle.

the reasons of why i oversleep so many times.

1. lethargic the whole time

2. used to the rush to school mode. PL only takes 5 mins or lesser to run to school for me (DAMN NEAR). so im rather used to it. SP take one hour to travel. CRAP.

3. got pulled out of my comfort zone. school is no longer as fun as it used to be.

some ppl in my class just pisses me off the WHOLE TIME. ok i am petty. SO WHAT!
i nicely ask this person a qn cause i was in a daze ( almost the whole time in the school) and couldnt understand. this person just say that it's so simple! WTF. i went home to analyse and got it. not about simple math, it's about the conversion that i've forgotten. -.- it's simple but den at that time i just couldnt get it wad.

well. i have intentions of like interacting with this person cause most of the girls hardly mix with this person. bonding session with ur classmates? i dont understand why is there segregation in my class. hope it gets better in time to come.

i've seen so many different types of ppl. i cant imagine wad type of ppl i will see in the workforce.

oh. hahaha. I HATE SP TOILETS. cause i cant see my face in the mirrors (some of my classmates experience the same thing) -.- i've got to use the full length mirror. PISSED OFF cause i tipped toe also no use! -.-

No comments: