Saturday, April 18, 2009

I.DREAD.COMING.MONDAY

I NV DONT WANT SMT SO BAD.
i've been complaining so much about school starting on this blog but i dont feel any better.
i dont want monday to come AT ALL.
but i cant stop this mother earth from spinning.

i feel so much freedom and comfort during this holiday, that i even have the time to rot. like i got the time to let go of my thoughts and let it fly all the way to pluto and come back.
love the feeling.

most probably for the next 3 years, my brain can only walk around singapore. pathetic description but TRUE WAD. maybe i dont even have the time to think of wad's in my mind.
wah i realise im quite pessimistic about life.


ok... i go google whether optimist will live longer or not..




KNS. IM GG TO DIE EARLIER :D

aiya. at different stages of life, we view each stage differently so confirm wont stay pessimistic forever. IM NOT GG TO BELIEVE THIS.


this week was my orientation week.

i expected it to be more interactive and more activities to be installed for us. but it didnt go that way. honestly, i didnt get my dream class. anw... maybe they havent show their wild side yet. i did try to interact with them but there're some awkward silences which i buay ta han and voiced it out with laughter. one of the GLs and a guy also voiced it out. hahaha. just hope that as days passed by, they'll be more active and crazy! ok lah. the guys are quite warmed up, just the girls.. haha. shall not comment much. was a mute in church last time. HAHA.


oh, great thing about my classmates. they dont curse at all. SO FAR... hahaha! even "wah lao" also hardly hear from the guys.. amongst the girls, i think i swear quite a bit. heh, im a litta gangster mei. HAHAHAHAHA. i feel that if we didnt set any expectations in life, we'll be more happy right? but agn, with no expectations, we'll still be living in kampongs. I LOVE CHARLIE!


ok my worst nightmare has yet to come. i got to learn A math because i took up POA during sec school. CAN EAT SHIT AND DRINK LAO SAI. my weakest subject back in sec school is back to haunt me. i pray that it'll be my best in poly. AMEN.


DAC 10! oh. heard that my class got the most money for flag day! met at potong pasir at 7. but i freaking woke up ay 6.50. heh. anw i collected $66.05. WHO'S THE MAMA MAN. HAHAHA! we were like morning ghosts to those who were rushing for work. anw, this shows that singaporeans still got compassion. HANNAH DING ONLY COLLECTED 4 PLUS AND CHONG 6 PLUS. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. heard they got friends who collected 1 plus. ultimate champion.




here's DAC 10 with two lovely facilitators (:

No comments: