Wednesday, March 25, 2009

yayness!

FINALLY! IM GG TO BE OUT OF SINGAPORE GATES TO KL, GENTING!
IM GG TO BE A FREEEEEEE BIRD !!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOO :D
i want to breathe a colder air, i want to talk to someone with the malaysian accent, i want to sit the rides there and i want to feel freedom.



im sad. why? cause in the first place, joelle called me to go cruise with her. so i popped this to my mom and the first reaction of a neurotic mom is "N.O, NO!". BUT WHYYY???!!! cause im worried that ppl might sell you away and there goes her wild imagination which can be made into a 4 hours film.



joella and i begged her on the phone and so my bro intervened cause my mom cant take my nonsense. so i said i dont want and hung up. i very bad hor? but i'm just angry. why worry when jo's mom is gg with us? why worry when the cruise package includes buffet 24/7 and non-stop entertainment? i want to enjoy the cool breezes and the sound of the ship sailing. i mean you dont get to enjoy it on land.



anw... so i think god heard me crying out to him that i want to get out off singapore. so.. i get to go singapore's good friend malaysia. :D i guess wait till im a mom den i knw how she feel. AIYA. I'M SO SAD CAUSE I CANT GO ON CRUISE WITH HER AND THAT I WILL MISS THE WAY SHE EATS ON THAT SHIP! :D



hahaha paddy just told me that 4c1 has done pretty pretty well for o levels literature! we've got the highest distinction rate for o's! cool not. but kns, i didnt get A one. got a freaking b3. but anw, it's shakespeare how to understand him!!!! :D but got a B3 im happy enough.



omg i didnt knw the sports camp at SP is 4 days 3 nights. TELL ME HOW TO TA HAN!!!! i will
miss my bed, my wonderful clean toilet bowl, friends, mom.. oh. how to kill those hungry pangs at night! i cant possibly bring a bag with clothes and another extra carrier full of food right? how am i suppose to wake up when i usually sleep at 2/3 plus and wake up at 2 in the afternoon!
one word to describe this situaiton: DIE.

haha maybe i come home half dead plus have to travel from dover all the way to hougang! sian.



i wish that i can say or do anything without facing the changes and stupid feelings that will be brought over.

No comments: