Friday, February 6, 2009

turn the car around

today, worked at cartel and this family of 5 walked in.
as usual, i will serve them drinks and bread.
also gave them time to look and decide wad they want to eat.
den i walked to the counter and stone.
their table was near the counter so can hear their conversations.



son: i want the urban bread pudding

mom: not bad, try lor.

dad: huh? you want the urban BREAST pudding ah.

son: no. is urban bread pudding. hahahaha! why do you think is breast pudding?!

mom (kept quiet)



me: HAHAHAHA!
this goes to show that guys are very very "dirty" :D






Jessica Alba's weight loss secret
'Sin City' actress Jessica Alba has revealed the secret behind her quick weight loss following the birth of her daughter last year - she wore a girdle.

She said: 'I wore a girdle. Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist - any kind of band or girdle works. I didn't recover as fast as she did. I don't have a six-pack - that's just not my body at all.'

Jessica albaaa...

No comments: