Wednesday, February 18, 2009

all beetles shall perish!

everytime i see a beetle. they go provoking the light of my room, parading around the funitures in my room. annoying to the max. i described them as humans -.- anw. they will come charging towards me after they finished roaming. a stupid beetle landed on my head just now. CAN DIE. just listen to their wings flattering around the house makes me feel like vomiting already. hate them to the core!

there was this time when i was walking to the bathroom to bathe. i thought i stepped on some scotch tape that was rolled into a ball or some nonsense which got stucked between my big toe and second toe. den i cant believe i did this. i took out a beetle which got stucked between my toes! gross like shit. i flushed it right down into the bowl. sian. the beetles got nothing better to do. in the end, still die in my hands. haw haw.

my mother is the best. when there's a lizard in the bowl, she uses hot water to kill it -.- she can just use anything to smash them and you will see the lizard's blood oozing out. kill me, damn gross.

hahaha i cant to see all my track mates this fri! :D
MISS YOU ALL LIKE CRAZY!
cant wait to give them a squeeze when i see them!

No comments: