Friday, February 27, 2009

plain sian-ness

my dad is on the plane now. heh heh. nobody knows this. i went to stuff a letter from me to him in his bag before we left the hse. in the letter are my feelings and thoughts. and of course, tell him the importance of christ! i hope one day he will believe in God. i feel damn sneaky lah when i checked that my mom was busy in the toilet and my dad watching tv.

today i went for the health check up with friends. can die leh this indian woman and her son. we went into the clinic. there's a sign which "for poly students, pls go in --> to register". den we went in. den the nurse told us to go out to register. naturally you'll go HUH right? for me i go WTH but i didnt say for everyone to hear. so this indian woman must come and interfere with my thoughts. she said smt like: "wad wad the hell, it's lunch time, doctor go eat.." to me. i didnt realise until i walked away. i nv WTH the doctor cause he went for lunch and besides, i dont even knw he went for lunch! i will nv WTH a doctor when he needs to take his break!

oh i walked back for eye test and stuffs, her boy said: "who ah?". the stupid indian woman eye on me and her give the shit look. i cannot ta han to be a good person anm so i rolled my eyes and said wad's ur problem back.they just give me the you're a spoiled brat look. and i almost want to say to the boy: "you mummy's boy!". KNS. i really cant stand ppl who just assumes things and nothing better to do and poke their nose into ppl's mind. irks me to the max.

the pre online enrolment thing and a whole lot of forms to fill in. seriously makes me feel sian. haha reminds me of PL alot. any good books to intro??? i just read finished cry silent tears. i hate the ending. the author nv say whether he forgives his mom or not. so it's just another typical story that a boy is being tortured in terri terrible ways.

haha daphne songs are nice. i perfer her acoustic version of paper but cant be found.






joelle and chong are killers. they can make you cry for help and den cut off all ur SOS. making you feel helpless. can die!!!!

No comments: