Saturday, February 7, 2009

dont ask why

there are many whys in this world.
my mom will always tell me not to ask why to questions which will nv give you an answer. cause it just happened this way.

anw went shopping with chong and jo! i just realise, all the things that i bought are all black. really had fun(: jo and chong were behaving weirdly today. just when i was about to pay the cashier, they snatched to pay the shirt for me -.- cause it was my birthday present from them. hahaha. next time im gg to do that to them too.

Katy perry replaces Lily allen?
http://melodyplant.com/2008/06/15/katy-perry-replaces-lily-allen/
pls lah. katy perry is much better :P




hahaha i buay tahan their conversation in this video!

paris: so lady gaga you're the fashion icon
gaga: no. im not.
paris: you have become the icon...
gaga: thanks (: ...

HUH?!

anw, looking at my friend's blog, talking about their experience at their jcs, makes me feel so weird? haha. im too used to saying "when school reopens?" instead of "when is school gg to start?"

IM VEXED.

No comments: