Thursday, December 4, 2008

ok. i give up on facebook. hands up.
friendster still better.
ok gg shopping at bugis tmr! yay.
hope all the bengs and lianz siam away from me.
i still rmb me and stephanie yeo got confronted by a group of AH LIANZXZXZ.
i purposely tok enguish to them so they can understood what i sayins. HAHAHA.
i think they're really crazy. they thought me and steph yeo gossiping about them when actually we were praising them for being nice to approach a lost boy. WAH LAO EH. EARS GOT PROBLEM LAH.
hahaha after toking good enguish, they want to fren fren us. HAHAHA. damn funny.
ok im gg to buy alot of cheap shirts and flood my wardrope with clothes.


track camp, ms hazelin outing, jingting's christmas party are over and i miss them all ):
got pictures but with juniors. haha post them up when i got my hands on them.
HAHA. idiot. i actually dress up during the christmas party! wahlao damn embarrassing cause ms deepa and lim yaoxiang is there-.- if ms ferng there, she'll definitely laugh at me? i wonder what's her reaction. HAHA.

anw upcoming christmas celebration, im definitely dressing up agn with that santa suit. haha so fun!
oh church camp. it's gg to be fun. im printing the camp booklets. crap i hope it'll just turn out fine or very nice if not i will kill myself. my art is so horrible, even a twirl of shit on the floor will look better than my art piece. thank god that there're talents out there to help me.

seriously i want to blog about this. rant it out man.

I DONT LIKE IRRITATING, IMPATIENT, SMELLY, CHEEKOPEK, RUDE UNCLES.
re
al life experiences.

1) i think i went kovan and took 113 home at 7pm which is during the peek hours. i was standing at the exit, near the tapping machine. A FREAKIN RUDE UNCLE PUSHED (with force) ME without trying to say excuse me. *stupid ass hole.

2) after track camp. we were carrying our humongous bags onto the bus. (my bad for hitting some ppl and this ass hole uncle a few times) this stupid uncle who was sitting down pushed my bag and making me to lose my balance. thank god im good at balancing. HAHA. idiot. i stared and him and tolerate.

3) TODAY. this uncle lazy to take out his wallet from his chest pocket to tap his card so hs whole body slam to the tapping machine. he deserve to be killed. den he pushed me forward to make space for him to walk-.- even the fat woman before him manage to walk past me without touching any part of my body. TSK.
ALL THE KIASU AUNTIE. just stop pushing! TSK. cant even balance urself properly, still want to get off ur seats so soon. TSK.

im so dead. i keep spending money. i dont knw where all the money goes. basically on food and drinks. die lah. so dead. after dec, im gg to get a job. a job that i'll enjoy. im quite confused these few days. confused of why ppl react that way. it's night time agn and i like to lie on my pillow and slowly drift into my dreams.
night! (:







No comments: