Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the bull shitted on me

first day of work at cafe cartel is a killer. anw, since i've said that i wanted this job. i must finish it till the end. but let me rant it out.

1st misfortune:
i've got to wear a freaking over sized shirt. i look like a freaking parachute. and i've to wear a damn long apron which i feel like a dowager and i practically sweep the floor with my apron.

2nd misfortune:
my manager is a freaking philipino. my first impression of her : "shldnt she be at home doing all the cleaning?". i shall not pin point her english but she seriously shldnt be a manager lah! couldnt really look up to her.

3rd misfortune:
an ah beng and his brother working there. both of them had to guide me. IM DAMN SUAY LAH.
the cook is like a mute who doesnt like talking and he complains when the last order doesnt ends.

4th misfortune:
THERE'RE SO MANY THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF! my brain capacity is like only one picobyte lah. how to take note!

5th misfortune:
when you clear the tables, you got to stack the plates and GLASSES. so far, i havent broke any. BETTER NOT . later dock from my pay. but i spilled coffee on my just washed converse shoe.
WTSSSSS.

6th misfortune:
one old man and 2 ah ma came into cartel. they requested for the equals sugar, specially for ppl who have diabetes.

i went back to tell them: "sorry, we dont have that kind of sugar"

he went "%$*#$@@!!!!!!!!!!!, LAST NIGHT I CAME HERE HAVE WAD, now DONT have AHHH?!"

in my heart: " dont drink coffee lah, drink plain water! got diabetes still drink coffee!"

i nicely said: "wait i'll inform my manager"

my manager got ppl to specially buy the EQUALS for them.
i went back to clear the plates, the old man said: "we waited for SO LONG, still havent come AH, the service BAD you knw." (damn naggy lah!)

i wanted to pass them salt and tell them that this "sugar" is specailly for old ppl.

7th misfortune:
i got to sweep every corner and WASH THE DAMN TOILET. thank god i no need to touch the sanitary pad.

after working at cartel, im not gg to vist cartel anm. it's not very hygenic for the staffs there and the diners and staffs are 2 worlds apart. now i really appreciate ppl who clears my table.

anw, i took it off from caryn's blog and facebook. very interesting quizz(:

Your emotion is hard to predict. You can be sad this minute and happy in the next. People might find it difficult to follow your emotion and understand you. You tend to take things seriously. Your Love, You take your time to study a person before falling in love. Once you decide that he or she is the one, no one can stop you from making progress, even your partner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this is not very true but part of it is.

I NO NEED TO WORK ON NEW YEAR'S EVE ANM! thanks to xingjie (:
goodbye folks and have a happy countdown celebration! :D

No comments: