Saturday, December 27, 2008

BOOOM

i cant see my blog. i dont knw why.
this is damn fustrating and i dont like it. what is wrong man!

christmas was great. good company and good atmosphere. probably cause i dressed up :D
celebrated with a good bunch of ppl at my pastor's hse and we played through out the night. i played wii until my right hand ached like crazy.

i went to my church during christmas eve and had service. my church is mostly made up of ppl who are above 40. they thought i was crazy when i go there all red and white (santarina). why singaporeans just cant relax even during this festive season?

i guess they might be thinking:
"this za bo, siao leh"
hahahaha.

oh. i cant hear music too! must be my brother, screwed the speakers up and now i cant hear any music! TSKKKKK.

i cant believe im gg to start working soon. at cafe cartel.
THEIR DOOM DAY IS APPROCHING :D

monday to wednesday will be my trng period and den i can start work already. $5 bucks per hr leh ): so little. bo bian. im gg to work hard. thank god my work place is quite near my hse if not i'll just die travelling.

IM GG TO FREAKIN OVER PAY FOR MY OVERSIZED UNIFORM. the person said no more s and no more m left LARGE. WAH LAO EHHHHHHHH. the small is quite big already cause the cutting is HUGEEEE. im gg to pay $45 bucks on 2 shirts and APRON?! NO WAY MAN. i dont want to look like a parachute while serving the ppl. TSKKKKK.

conclusion: life is full of challenges and SHITTTT.

No comments: