Sunday, December 14, 2008

my all time favourite song.

me and grace(:

didnt knw wii game would turn out successful. i thought no one will come to my station cause is damn smelly. i wonder how i tahan the damn smell :D

this week is gonna be a fun week plus christmas is coming up! yay(:

i just realise. schooling is damn fun. hahaha. still rmb one incident damn stupid and funny.

sec 2, when PL was at serangoon garden.
during assembly, krystal and stephanie wee pulled out my shoelaces.
i tied them back. den they pulled them out agn. i got high tolerance and so i didnt killed them.

ms gan called us to stand up for flag raising.
i thought i was fast enough to tie my shoelaces -.-
in the end, i was the last few to stand up and she of all ppl caught me.

ms gan: "THAT GIRL (point at me), STAND UP"
i was like WTH. den i point to myself and mouthed "me ah?"
den she said "YES"
wah laoooooooooooooo.

i stood right infront of the entire school and ppl laughed at me.
ms gan told me that she'll come and find me after the assembly.
after assembly, everyone was dismissed but i stood there like a moron. i thought she forgot about me and i thought of leaving and she appeared. she didnt scold me and told her the stupid reason of why i stood up late.
ms gan: "next time you listen to instructions, after flag raising den tie ur shoelaces"
my lesson learnt is to hide the shoelaces in ur shoes -.-


now not knwing where im gg to land, still hovering arnd and banging my head just about anywhere. keep on spending money and feeling guilty and spend money agn. vicious cycle.tsk. i want to go school. but i dont want to leave those sheltering walls yet ): shopping with my mom tmr :D

i shall sleep soon and exercise tmr morning.
shit. waking up is another major problem.
goodnighty.

No comments: