Saturday, May 5, 2007

LAST 2 PAPERS


YES! YES! YES! last 2 papers den i can have my freedom back! but now i feel so shit. just recovered from stupid high fever, flu, irritating coughs. wahlao seriously killed and and jilled me at home. i cant stand it! now feeling weak but i'm ok already. SHIT! my stamina confirmed drop like shit! chemistry and bio is my last 2 papers. seriously, i went to see ms liang, i still not sure bout CHEMISTRY! who can help me? GOD send an angel to me! however, i just gonna study, study study and study my ass off! I HATE SS, I DIDNT COMPLETE IT! IM SURE DEAD FOR THAT! literature, i forgt to write about 2 points on mr avery and boo radley. IF I'M nt sick i guess i can score better. I think my brain cells all kena damaged, 40degrees, all burnt to death. CHOEQIANWEI is reallying to study hard and GOD pls give QIANWEI the results! (: anw, i miss trngs. i really miss trngs. i love you guys! (: aiyah, byebye i go study!

No comments: