Tuesday, May 22, 2007

i'm sick and tired.

busy day.
i hate today.
i hate everything.
i hate to rush.
i hate that tmr still gt to go to bishan for selection.
i hate that my class has so many problems.
i hate my teacher.
i hate to see you and ur sad face.
i hate that you actually cheat me and use that to force me.
i hate to be so tired.
i hate to be stupid.
i hate my brother.
i hate people who show me bloody attitude.
i hate to go sch now.
i hate to be slow.
i hate to file things last min. (blame myself)
i hate to see ppl hurting their friends.
i hate to see ppl not coorporating with someone who tried so hard to get things done.

i want HOLIDAY=DO NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT eat, drink, bathe, sleep.

nationals in less than 2 mths time. tell me how am i gg to train? i still can rmb that i want to get a better placing in nationals. you tell me " i dont care, train hard for 4by4." i dont think so. i give up, i want to be the reserve for 4by4. anyway no matter wad, i'll be the reserve. i'm fine with it(: i'm not prepared. time passes so fast, i cant catch the pace sometimes. i think i can make it?

No comments: