Thursday, May 17, 2007

Everybody's gonna love today

17/05/07
today is FAT THAM WANYI'S birthday! are you touched? thank GOD you love it! we wake up like damn early lah! arnd 530 for me and den rush to sch to decorate ur table! JESSICA. YUNING. MINGHWEE. ME. we really put in alot of effort. we wanted to put balloon but no helium den blah blah stuffs. good thing sarah come and help out! THANKS SARAH! i see fatham put braces like really can kill man. SO PAIN! when we hold the poster up for wanyi, i thought we're gg to get a big fat scolding from ms ting cause she was STARING at us O.O! almost died but i heard that she told her class that we're SIAO! :D but i really enjoyed myself with you guys.
shit. NATIONALS coming up in 2 months time. hey wake up lah YOU, train hard now, you're letting ur team down. why, i just nd 1/2 mark more to pass my bio and also my maths can nv pass. i'm a loser, total failure. i really hate myself. i want to be a good and smart daughter but i can't. i havent tell my mom, most probably tell her tmr. i always let her down. ahh.... shit i lazy to type now. i'm super tired. i dont want to go sch tmr): finally i can blog!!!! nxt time a nicer post lah... den i'll talk about the tanning oil bottle story! hahaha. well... i love this song by mika!!! LOVE TODAY! <3 <3 me! <3<3 me! those who're involved in the 2C2 class outing, name list is out!!!!
-liyana
-isabella
-sandy
-moykit
-samantha
-zelia
btw WU LAO SHI nt teaching my class chinese ANYMORE! wah lao ehh! dont knw which idiot go and change. shit you. i want her back. i'll sure score one lor! idiotic. I HATE YOU D!

No comments: