Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HATE COMMON TEST and lizards


CT is killing me. i've just started my revision but i feel like giving up already. WHAT?! but i have to keep asking myself to press on): because of the sec3 camp they have to push all the CT dates earlier. poof! this sucks. GOD PLS SAVE ME. i really want to study hard and get good results for myself and my mom. pls oh pls. LIZARDS SUCKS cause they give me heart attacks. believe me. my mom squashed the lizard to death, used hot water to kill the lizard, make the lizard jumped off from 13th storey, used my dad's hard and solid slippers and kill it! OMG. so dangerrrous. my mom can kill lizards really well, from lizard eggs to big lizards. currently my mom work as a kindergarden teacher maybe she can change her profession? maybe can earn more money! haha. siao. study study study STUDY STUDY STUDY. i need to manage my time properly. (:likeyoumeanit

No comments: