Sunday, April 1, 2007

APRIL FOUL'S DAY

it's fading.
1/4/07
TODAY. i gt Emath tuition with isabella.
the lesson end quite fast, we only recap on
quadratic equations. i really need to do a lot
of math sums. i TOTALLY SUCK in math.
I WANT TO PASS MY MATH QUIZ!
NO I WANT TO ACE IT!
i need some blessings.AMEN.
i still havent start my compo on FOOD!
):
i think im gg to suffer later. 400 words!
my eng sucks too.
FROM NOW ON, i'm gg to use this blog
to improve my eng(:
oh. my mom very funny! she spoiled the laminator
at 12am!
she almost wanted to cry! that reaction freaked me up!
so i shouted at her and said, dont cry lah! i'll help you!
in e end i only can smell smt burnt frm the laminator!
many bad things happened to me and my mom.
so right now i dont bother bout you.
TO MY BROTHER: be good, and i'll respect you.
how long did i cover in my life?
100000000000000000km?
i want that passion to burn NOW cause crosscountry is coming
14/4/07
thx edna(: i owe you a cup of milo?:D
(:likeyoumeanit.

No comments: