Friday, April 13, 2007

MY FRINGE! ):

13/04/07
i hate today.
i hate scissors.
i hate my hair.
my hair is thin so limited hairstyles.
so cant do any fancy fancy hairstyles.
the salon gt a newcomer.
so this 25++ woman cut my hair.
sadly it didnt turn out to be wad i had expected.
i said that i dont want the fringe to be too short, NOT SPIKE!
I JUST WANT TO MAKE MY HAIR MORE "POP"!
NOT FLAT!
now i frm ugly to VERY UGLY.
Jessica: i think you nd help.
me: wad help?
Jessica: go Beijing 101!
but now i feel much cooler, lighter and my eyes can open bigger now.
studies, track. why am i laggging behind?
cross country coming VERY soon.
tmr is 400m/800m races. all e best to ppl running.
i want to run my best but im afraid.
who can take that fear away?
sigh, train hard lor.
thats easy to say. but when ppl starts chasing up?
you start to wobble.
i'm tired now. i want alot of sleep.
come on hair, faster grow den maybe it will be nicer.
sadly, archer hse didnt win. i cant imagine archer nxt yr.
(:likeyoumeanit


,

No comments: