Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo











SHE LIP SING CAN. i thought that this song was sang by a boy but it's a girl!



the movie is really cute and some parts i find it touching (?!), yes. but i hate it when ponyo sticked out hands and legs that look like a duck, damn ugly. i prefer ponyo with no hands and legs. when i saw the advertisment, i almost died :D i was wondering wth was that. I WANT THE SOFT TOY . but this one looks hard.


HAHA. i shld go learn the lyrics and sing better than that girl. joking.


my work is actually getting better cause i fially found an idiot who is just like me! we hate this job but still took it in the end. damn joke. he lied to me that he's 16 too but i not so stupid. i guessed correctly that he's 18 -.- there's another girl who's 16 but she filrts with the beng -.- aiya heck about cafe cartel.


Jap games shows are damn funny lah. in this video, there's two parts which are damn hilarious.



haha. they're damn creative. stupid games but it just makes me LOL.




human tetris! :D
i think my teacher showed my class before during chem last year.


went out with my mom to ikea, i was rude to her today. man, really hard to say sorry. but she was really nagging and got on my nerves ): but im also happy cause i knw what to buy for my small bedroom.

looking back, i miss alot of ppl, events, teachers... i must admit, 2008 is way too fast which is good but i wish that 2009 will slow down this time. ms ferngalicious transferred to other school ): thank god ms hazelin is coming back to take over track (: you think that some ppl are not worthy to be missed? yes, me. but you contradict the whole time when you speak you knw? i shut myself to the other side already.


it's so true. when you dare to pick up smt, you must knw when to leave it behind.

No comments: