Monday, January 26, 2009

bleah


OH.MY.GOODNESS. i cant believe i feel like watching this. haha! the advertisement looks nice and surprisingly i dont find it childish and it's kinda girly but i nv really resist. wth. im a girl -.- i feel like watching it with my mom leh. but i wonder what's her reaction after i ask her.
Cheenah new year. happy cause money+food+cute baby+company of cousins
i feel kinda sad cause cny is just a routine. we do it cause we have to do it. like the adults have no choice but to give hongbaos :D, entertain ur aunties with their stupid (irritating) questions and have to put on that smile on ur face when you feel like strangling them sometimes. we have to be torlerant and nice even when you reach ur boiling point.
AMEN! no one ask about my results and stuffs. except for one irritating neighbour. her daughter is currently studying in NIE to pursue her teaching career. for nuts, she's like a mute and she wants to teach?! can die. she told my mom that her daughter is gg to become a teacher. guess wad? she talks about how steady her income would be if she becomes a teacher. so my mom ask if her daughter is confident of handling idiotic students. her mom said: "no need to bother about them cause they can just hire tuition teachers." WTH. this kind of teachers should perish and this explains why some students pon lessons.
mom has been menopausing lately. this time really can die. she gets really fed up when she doesnt see all the house keys in the keys box. what makes her key-siao is due to my bro's ignorance with his keys. he had lost about 3 or more keys in total which made my mom really mad. and she scolded him like crazy. when all the hot air in her body doesnt cease, she let it all out on me. her menopause doesnt PAUSE. so menopause should be spell as me-noends. she's dah bomb so dont provoke her. HAHA. my friend's mom is also menopausing. but her symptoms are damn weird lah! laugh until i want to die.
oh. CNY sucks cause my phone bills over shot, agn. 134 bucks. have to use part of my angbao money to pay if not i'll be in deep shit ):

No comments: