Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a new day








this is my current fav on-the-go song!

(ignore that obama thing, hear the song)




i havent been blogging for such a long time. yo folks. IM BACK! :D maybe i may disappear agn. i have been a very busy woman, busy spending money on food -.- and some clothes and some unnecessary stuffs? which makes me feel quite irritated with myself sometimes. must blame myself for being rash sometimes. i feel the money running out but agn cny, welcome money!


yes yes released of results, had summited my JAE and was quite amazed that MOE had already decided to become high tech to send the posting results via SMS. my results aint good nor bad, just about bad. haha. but fine lah(: quite excited for school though, just that poly starts school at april?! but then, it's a good thing. i can sort out some things in my life like for example change my sleeping habits or smt. like you knw, change for the better.


HAW HAW. my birthday is coming up. so i will be 17th. OMG. i cant believe i hit 17 already. like so damn freaking fast lah. tell me. one more year then i will be 18?! talk about age. some ppl at my work place thinks that im sec 3-.- I ALMOST PUNCH THEM IN THEIR FACE. some ppl thinks that im in poly when i was sec 4. ppl who said i looked mature makes me feel that they're lying. ppl who commented that i look young makes me feel irritated. conclusion: dont care what ppl say, i will feel better (:


i feel out of place out of a sudden. i got too many weird feelings and feelings that i knw in my body. how i wish i can fart them all out. maybe i just need to spend some quality time alone. me and mom gg down to chinatown and squeeze to get some festive mood!

i lazy so photos next time! (: chinese new year is coming $.$

No comments: