Tuesday, November 11, 2008






this is the MAN WHO CANT BE MOVE.

FLY BABY FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think he needs to go to the loo, just take a bottle and he's done.
cause i dont think he can bend down at all.

<3 salad (no use pls -.-)
see? HE'S ON A FREAKIN TRUCK. YOU TELL ME WHO TRAVEL LIKE THAT?





anw, i watched news a few weeks ago and they said. HE'S GETTING MARRIED! like OMG!!!!

muack muacks!

he's lying throughout the video -.- just do what he did the past few years, you may break his world record :D

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1488655367/bctid1552690912

HE NEEDS TO WEAR A BRAAAA BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet no size, need to custom make.

he gave me a lot of hope that one day i'll get married too. haha, ok, im very mean. but really wad. im sure wanyi will totally agree with me.

im gg to get my job soon. i hope ben and jerry would hire me and wanyi ): i guess they may fire the both of us very soon too.

BYEBYE! (:










No comments: