Sunday, November 16, 2008











this episode of little britain is damn funny. hahaha enjoy!

katy perry has a unique style. no wonder maddona likes her. i like this song cause it's cute esp the last part. hahaha. ok, gross but it's funny. ok, my mom nags at me for super long today cause i wasnt at home for the past few days and she "stored" her energy for the past few days and today she finally explode. I CAN DIE.

all my shopping trips were not that fruitful maybe cause im lazy to open my eyes bigger to search high and low for better clothes, that's why i'm always wearing the same thing. but i eat and eat non stop throughout the trips so i better go and exercise. i cant wait for track camp (sec 4 farewell). i dont want to leave PL so fast cause i really miss those times tgt. ms hazelin bringing us out ( a group of pigs). i guess we shld share the bill cause i think she'll be bankrupt in just one day :D

CONFIRM. nobody from ben and jerry, golden village ( us applied to be cleaners there), toys r us. NO ONE WANTS ME AND WANYI.

i'm angry. i dont want to rot at home and spend my mom's money, i want to earn. ok im getting tired and pissed. need to wake up early for church. i need to go out with my sec 2 class mates(: and i need to get all the presents that i owed ppl this year. i need to spend a bomb agn.

goodnight!

No comments: