Thursday, November 20, 2008

I AM UPSET. I FEEL LIKE A LOSER. I HATE THE FEELING OF REJECTION. I AM ANGRY. I AM DEPRESSED >:(

nvm i shall be optimistic. they nv choose me is their loss. BIG LOSS, GIGANTIC LOSS. they chose someone whom might eat up their shop. ppl who knw her will knw what im talking about. WHY IS IT SO UNFAIR. nvm probably cause me and wanyi got track camp and ms hazelin outing (24-26) which are the days when we must go for the ben and jerry's trng.

AH. I. WANT. TO. BURN. THE. SHOP. DOWN.

ok now i knw that singapore is so small and everyone is fighting for a place to work! i shall be garang guni! nobody will fight with me! eh! good idea. ok too tiring lah. give up. TSKKKKK.

no. im gg to be a happy kid andenjoy myself now cause i got 2 camps to attend! and the wii event held in church and ok it's gg to be fun. OMG icant wait for the track camp but i heard ms ferng rejected all the dirty games and we had to do brain teasers instead like her fav chemistry. god knws what we're gg to do. ohmygad. oh, for the first time, pl track is finally able to get out of the school to SENTOSA! hahah. so much fun. dont care im gg to play like crazy. haiya i maybe trying out toys r us, hagen daz or anderson or go for the $50 for one day job. heh heh. i dont want t be a sales girl cause like quite sian.

nvm here's my fav song. IM A SUPER WOMAN. im gg to sing to my mother. cause i think she's a superwoman too! goodnight yo!

No comments: