Friday, July 27, 2007

i'm bored): anw finally most of the tests are over! i'm super happy:D
anw still gt stupid geography test which i dont have have any confident to do well in. i just hate it. every geography lesson, i just feel like sleeping every min.

hair lost problem is still a BIG problem to me. i'm very worried. it's not a joke hor!
i dont want to go those workshops, on those days that i have to go for modular trngs, i'll miss my track trng): can si tiao you knw? i aim to be fit and faithfully attend trng. now i dont think i can lah. KNS.

TODAY when i walk home. i was msging. then i saw workers cutting logs! ):):): i pity the poor tree. den i realise that lamp post that is right in the middle of the road shaking! wah, damn scary. then, slowly take my time to walk. THEN! this stupid FAT 40plus, think she very chio woman ask me: can you walk faster? WAHLAO EVERYWHERE GT SPACE TO WALK, YOU CAN WALK FASTER AND OVERTAKE ME RIGHT? OR JUST SAY excuse me. this one i can take it. BUT you said can you walk faster in a RUDE tone somemore. i can talk back you you knw? but too bad i'm wearing my uniform, IF NOT YOU LONGLONG TIME AGO DIE LIAO PLS? i cant stand it. adult ask us to be nice to them den now they do this to ME. siao ah?!

i go call sandy now. zai jian!
i can't regonise MYSELF, help me

No comments: