Monday, July 2, 2007

i like the song by timbaland, the way i are. he sound different when he sings.

currently i'm listening to this song and my mom is SINGING KARAOKE!
she ask me to setup for her and and den when she starts to sing, den... ZAO SIAH!!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha,wah heng i nv laugh, later her weak heart cant take it.
wah DAMN FUNNY. i wonder my neighbours can take it or not...
she just ask me in chinese: "why this karaoke's sound system like quite weird hor?"
i say: " perfectly alright lahhhhhh...."
she's getting better now just that a little shaky.
no! she just zao siah agn!!!!! haha you knw the chinese song "moon represents my heart" ?
hanyupingying is "yue liang dai biao wo de xin" she's singing that now....
hahahaha i think i very mean but DAMN FUNNY!!!!!! i closed the main door of my hse or else very embarrassing:P
today's trng is crazy!SUPER DUPER MAD HOT!!!!
all of us died and also i gt headache den i almost wanted to vomit.
tmr sch agn):
surprise suprise tmr(:(:(:

No comments: