Thursday, July 26, 2007

finally update this blog.
i wonder who will read my blog.
I HATE TESTS! make me so stress!!!! ): so if you see me grumpy, you knw why. sorry(:
ok, a few days ago, when i sweep the floor, i realise my house gt ALOT of hair.
my mom drop the most hair in the house, but when i sweep my room's floor. i was shocked.
my mom dropped the same amt of hair as me.

FIRST REACTION when i look in the dust-pan: is it mine? SHIT. this is my room so it's all my hair and MY MOTHER only comes in to close my window or put my clothes.
SECOND REACTION: ): cause my hair is NOT thick so if i keep dropping hair, there goes my head.After sweeping the floor, i went to bathe. usually i drop about 3 strends? den i found... 10 STRENDS! KNS. i think if i drop somemore, i'm reallying to spend money to go BEIJING 101.
anw i had fun with the mizuno run! we ran 10km! we all didunder an hour. last year i did 1 hr. yes! improve(: anw queuing for the goodie bag sucks. i queued for an hour? anw the host is DANIEL ONG! hahaha so funny man! i'm upset with the shirt, it's a jersey): we took some pics! (: we won a pouch too! ok it's not really nice either.

i only trust you all now.

2 teachers (actually 1) walk out on us. why cant you all just stop being so selfish?

No comments: