Saturday, October 6, 2007

ferng lai le said that hard work will always pay off(?)
anw looking through albums and i want to have a special showcase of my family! (:

dont you think this picture is DAMN FUNNY??!!!!! SHE IS NOT PART OF THE CHOE'S FAMILY but i gt this from my ex tuition centre. me and isabellatanhuijuan saw this and went mad.

this is my mom. i think she looked EXACTLY like me when i was young. but now i look EXACTLY like my father.... my father's face quite fierce so nv post, later xia si ni! HAHA.


left side: she is my very very nice aunty siewli!!!! her uniform very unique(:

rightside: the girl with white dress is my mom. blurr until dont knw where's the camera! beside her should be aunty siewli, den their respectable mommy(:




seriously i dont knw whose birthday is it,but i knw that this girl (RED CIRCLED HEAD) wants to eat the cake badly!!!! :D shit. THIS GIRL IS MY MOTHER! :DMILKMAID ONE (left side): my another aunty

MILKMAID TWO (right side): my MOTHER!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha... MILKMAID???!!! pls lah....

this is my brother. i like this picture alot cause it's really nice and natural.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is how he looked like when he is primary school!!!!!!

i will showcase other pictures another time(:

i need to work hard and work smart and show that hard work wont pay off, only hardwork and working smart den will pay off.

i need wisdom

No comments: