Monday, September 24, 2007

Bubbly by Colbie Caillat

Today is like a waste of time[I THINK]. i dont see any potential in me of planning/building a BUILDING, maybe lego can... HEH HEH... pls lah, school is driving us crazy.

1st: EOY make me have hair loss everyday):

2nd: Plan/Build a HOSTEL RIGHT AFTER EXAM

3rd: FUNFAIR

Talking about the HOSTEL proj. NO ONE REPRESENTS MY CLASS. actually i'm quite surprised when i heard about this. Think about it agn, MY CLASS IS KNOWN FOR ALL KINDS OF SHITS especially among e teachers. They're quite against us, i mean this class is not notorious but KNOWN FOR NOT listening in class and CANT SHUT THEIR MOUTH UP class. come on... there're ppl who pay full attention and always knw when to talk. there're some BOO RADLEYS in this class you know? i hate it when SHE scold the class for not encouraging her back when SHE DOESNT EVEN KNW what the HER trying to do??? i just miss my old class):

WHO PLANNED THE NEW TIMETABLE AH??????!!!!!!!!!
seriously that person nv think about the welfare of students. OIE! SIAO AH??!!! WEDNESDAY, WHOLE DAY CHINESE LEH!!!!!! THIS WILL MAKE PPL HATE CHINESE MORE! i think... BUT ALSO CANNOT BOMBARD US WITH THIS KIND OF TIMETABLE RIGHT???!!!!

btw, i was skipping just now when my neighbour's children start playing with their COOL LANTERNS. It's actually ELECTRONIC LANTERNS with "techno music". it's very annoying if it keeps repeating and this EEE sound. you know? if the battery low even worst, you feel like strangling that child.

WO QU SHUI JIAO, ZAI JIAN LE! BAIBAI! XIE XIE NI, YIN WEI NI DU WO DE BLOG(:

It starts in my toes
makes me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
I always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your timewhere ever you go

No comments: