Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i want my great escape

overloaded. with my mom's lesson plans. CAN DIE.
someone please pull me out from hell.
alright, exams over. TIME TO FACE THE TRUTH.

got back my FOM result. alright with it cause everyone's mark is about the same.
once i enter the class, teacher had already announced to give back the papers. in my mind i went: "HOLLLLLYYY" and i believe that God heard me crying for the past week :D i've got 69! YAY! actually to think about it, i think im really blessed. based on my attitude towards that subject, based on how punctual i reach itab classes and my mind switching on and off during lessons, from facebook to blogs, from blogs to facebook. soooo thank God!

the rest i havent get back soooo im gg to keep the faith!

SURPRISE SURPRISE. i went out with my two other classmates! that's isabel and kim (: although we dont go for breaks tgt and we hardly hangout. but we went to shop today! isabel got a bag, me got a cheap black shorts and a nice top! defintely feel great cause i finally did some real shopping. yay got to knw them better! hope this whole thing will be over soon. haha.

i dont knw whyyyy i've been feeling so tired. drowning in moody dreamy mood, cant seem to drift out of that zone. during itab i wanted to sleep, during FOM my eyes was half closed! man, i want SP to open some sleeping room for serious resting. i can tell you, surely ppl like me will start scoring distinctions. HAHA. joking.

i think i will end up like this little thing in class during stats tmr. you knw the feeling when you just want to sleep so bad but you justcant rest ur head? very torturous :S

No comments: