Monday, May 18, 2009

a no means no

while i overslept today, so didnt go for the sermon.
went down to church to publicise for this event :PLAYMAX @ st. andrew's cathedral (city hall)
come come! $10 for all the fun and have you have a choice to eat paste mania/superdog/cavana chicken. it's on the 12th june/13 june.


here's the link for more info: http://www.playmax.sg/
im gg to be one of the group host for this event. so, anyone interested can contact me :D

today went to watch angels and demons.
pretty good and outcome is pretty unexpected. not anti-christ lah. one of the police that fainted with tom hanks in the room is quite handsome. hahahaha. oh the policemen in the movie are like dummies lah! -.- go watch and you knw wad i mean.

anw, went to serangoon to to collect my contacts. took 53 home. no space so i stand. the moment i look at the old lady sitting down facing me. I ALMOST VOMITED. i saw a 60 year old's cleavage.think about it. you got see before??? THIS OLD WOMAN IS A RARE SPECIES. hahahahahahaha. IT'S MY VERY FIRST TIME seeing a 60 year old cleavage. HAHAHAHAHA. CAN DIE. settled my heart and looked somewhere else. wonder if it still got the power to turn guys on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

EH. SCHOOL TMR LEH. ECONS AND PACC TUTORIALS.
i beg myself that i cannot be late for any econs related stuffs anm! I HAVE NEVER BEEN EARLY FOR HER LESSON BEFORE AND I THINK SHE DONT LIKE ME. haha teachers' day hurry come, i buy her royce. HAHAHAHAHA.

i feel so stuck? i still dont knw which cca i shld to join. i dont even knw how the hell the cca thing works in poly. AM IN TROUBLE.

school food is not getting any tastier. i shall fast.

bloody blackboard under service. PISSED ME OFF. cant do my work when i got the mood to?
SUCKER.

well, at least we're talking now :O cant believe it. haha.

can my life in school get any more exciting? :(

oh, just checked my phone warranty. it was over just ytd. bloody hell. i could have brought my phone for service. just when i was staring at that card full of regret in my eyes... den i realise i've to summit this form last year, within 7 days of purchase of this moronic useless samsung soul. i didnt -.- so this warranty is useless from the start cause i didnt even activate it. kns.

im gg to buy a simple phone. no need to flip/slide/twist. shit. $$$$$ agn..

bye lah.
swine flu oh swine flu. i pray that you dont hit singapore and stop spreading in malaysia.
cause i want my holiday :(

No comments: