Friday, June 20, 2008

shit. school gonna reopen.
pls shoot me.
when school reopens, it'll send me straight to the pits of the hell.


TMR TRNG AGAIN.
tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.
we dont have the right to say no or yes, i just realise.


so many lies, so many truths, somehow i wish that i can hide.
shit, i need to pay my bills by sat. it's 183dollars:(
i didnt mean to spend so much hor.

this holiday is just way too short.
god, can you pls extend it? (have faith) :D
wadever, i knw this is not gg to happen.

I'M ANGRY with many many many things.
i just dont knw wad are the things.
i dont want to grow up.

ok, i shall stop whinging and say goodbye.
off my way to study and hopefully i wont be late agn for trng.
OH I WANT TO WATCH "WANTED" (angelina jolie is damn HOTHOTHOT!) (:
who want to watch with miiiii? :D
byebye(:
byebye(:
byebye(:

No comments: