Saturday, February 2, 2008

NO FEAR SHAKESPEARE
this is william shakespeare's brain. he's quite pervertic right? anyway he's dead.
Shakespeare, why are you so chim?! but thank god that i can understand what you trying to say.

Yesterday, trackers came my hse. Alvina, Sarah, Caryn, Yu Ning, Ming Hwee, Jessica, Wanyi. they gave me a shock at around 8pm. Sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY which i think the whole hougang knw that my name is qianwei, have a bunch of woodbridge friends and i doubt my neighbour wants to talk to me anymore.



but i still LOVE LOVE LOVE them(: they cooked spagetti (PREGO), brought me a milo hamper which can last me for 1 month, 16 red balloons. INSANE but really nice.

sarah with my balloons!


Family portrait but caryn left earlier):

btw, i also must thank those who wished me happy birthday and gave me pressies.

goodbye!

No comments: