Thursday, August 9, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! YOU'RE 42 YEARS OLD SMALL DOT.
so sad. still a small dot. anw, I'M STILL PROUD OF YOU!
but this dot make all of us so stress ):

friday, saturday, sunday, monday: high fever, flu, sore throat.
i went to 2 doctors, wahlao. WASTE MY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ):

i want to thank all my friends who actually called me(kitru), msg me(kianasai, caryn, hannah, chong...) FATFAT she came my hse and give me apple juice and for vapour drops! this fat thing is so nice(: I'LL BE EXTRA NICE TO YOU ALL! (: i want to thank my mom, she's an guardian angel(:

haha, my neighbour the boyboy very funny. he's like a living gorilla. yesterday he went siao and go arnd with his bicycle and scream: SINGAPOREOOO~! HAHAHAHA. very cute but very fat also. i love to see fireworks and planes. so sad, nv get them live):

oh! something is bad. I GT MENSES): hate it like shit. ohyes! i very long nv shit already. the last time i shit is 2 days ago? no thats not shit. that's lau sai.

tmr gt PW at hannah's hse. SO EXCITING! (: i love love love her hse. someone who left PW group: you knw why we all dont like you? CAUSE YOU NV DO A SHIT FOR THE PROJ. it's good that you left, cause you're the problem of this group. you make us so damn pissed for actually nothing so you made the BEST decision in ur life. all the best to ur new group(:

let's all study hard for CT, WE'LL SURVIVE! (: i like the song soul mate by natasha beddingfield.
go hear it.

stronger

No comments: