Friday, June 22, 2007

just looking at the new timetable, my blood boils man.

WU LAO SHI, NO LONGER TEACH MY CLASS. THIS IS A FACT.
but.... the one who taught me before is gg to teach my class. she loves to sing.
she'll open her laptop and sing her hearts out):
shit. shit. shit. shit. shit. shit. shit. shit. shit. is this a retribution? cause last yr i sleep during chinese or i talk too much?

Emath teacher is not MS WI, i kind of miss her although her talking is like whispering. the mike. haiya useless lah. i hope is a GOOD relief teacher. NOT KMC. i feel like crying now.

they give break2 also useless cause it's the last period. KNS!!!!!!! can go home already so that BREAK is useless.

9th of july coming soon. today trng at serangoon. the sun is really really really really really hot.
NO WATER COOLER. so some of us drank the water from the tap in the toilet. it has the smell of the toilet so... but REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY thirsty.nothing happened to me, no diarrhoea. so this prove that the water in singapore is very safe to drink even if it's from the toilet taps(:

i see other sch train. makes me feel sad, angry and begin loose that fighting spirit. i hate mucus, it came out from my nose when i was running the 3rd round of 1500m. i must admit, im not a good runner. my determination is quite weak. im not very fit compared to other runners out there. however, i gt to fight and do my best timing on the race itself and never give up halfway even if i have aches everywhere.

WE need to fight our way through.
WE CAN DO IT!

No comments: