Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'M SICK

i didnt go to sch today):
of course, i missed out e lessons & e fun in sch.
):
i got a very bad flu now, keyboard and mouse covered with
mucus already.
i dont have a maid at home so i gt to buy/cook food for myself.
too lazy, so eat cup noodle):
my nose is swollen and my eyes are popping out.
feeling cold but sweating at e same time.
i gt a very bad headache yesterday night):
my results are not as good as i've expected it to be.
i doubt i can run now.):
i didnt make anyone proud of me.
i didnt make anyone smile nowadays?
i really hope i did.
i worked so hard but always end up like this?
SPH is coming up soon. its in 2 WEEKS time.
i doubt i will be in that team, even if i want it badly.
Cross Country
its on 13th april if i'm not wrong.
GOD BLESS US.
AMEN.
(:like you mean it

No comments: